Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Supernova Cookie.








I wanted to bake my "pancake" cookie, only to realize, there was no maple! So I thought to myself,"Self! What the hell would taste great in this?" I then consulted Caitlin with my choice and BAM! These little suckers were born. They are vanilla and ground cinnamon cookies with agave nectar drizzled on top. Best little mistake that I ever did make. Sometimes running out of ingredients can be a great thing. I couldn't make up my mind as to the name of the cookie, was a toss up between supernova and snafu snack. I secretly love PM5K, yeah yeah, crack your jokes all you want but tonight, the cookies revolt!

There is always a need for anyone to eat the baked goods and its a great excuse to get a few friends together. So, needless to say, I need taste testers! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment