Saturday, December 5, 2009

Chocolate Chip, French Toast and Piggies! Oh my!


Those my friends, are chocolate chip cookies! Super freaking good. The chips I use (and love) are 365 vegan chips from Whole Foods. Maybe, someday if you are lucky I will share how to make these!


MMMMM. Vegan French Toast!
2 cups vanilla soy milk
4 tablespoons flour
3 teaspoons brown sugar
dash cinnamon

Wisk it all together! Soak the bread and put it on a pan (duh!) and darken as you wish! Since I love maple, I drown them in maple syrup. :]


This past week Nate and I went to see Taryn at Ironwood. Those pigs were so incredible and nice. I'll have you know they bark! Yeap... Bark like dogs do, beg, follow you and love you just like a dog would. Now, I ask you, why the HELL would one harm such a creature? The stories of how some of the pigs ended up there were mind blowing. In a perfect world, animals would live a happy life. I mean.. Look at this face! :]
She came from a factory farm and now lives a great life.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is in my favorites and clicking it always make me hunnggrrryyyyy. The french toast and chocolate chip cookies were incredible and I'm looking forward to the peppermint cookies.

    ReplyDelete